- Nikola Simidjievski, Panče Panov, Ljupčo Todorovski, Sašo Džeroski,
Learning ensembles models of population dynamics and its application tomodeling aquatic ecosystems,
In: Book of abstracts : ISEM 2013, Ecological Modelling for Ecosystem Sustainability : October 28th - 31st, 2013, Toulouse, France, 2013, pg. 141.
- Panče Panov, Darko Čerepnalkoski, Ljupčo Todorovski, Sašo Džeroski,
Ontological aspects of process-based models and domain knowledge,
In: Book of abstracts : ISEM 2013, Ecological Modelling for Ecosystem Sustainability : October 28th - 31st, 2013, Toulouse, France, 2013, pg. 151.
- Nives Škunca, Fran Supek, Panče Panov, Sašo Džeroski, Tomislav Šmuc,
Functional annotation of orthologous groups by using hierarchical multi label classification : presented at 17th Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB) and 8th European Conference on Computational Biology (ECCB), June 27 - July 2, 2009, 2009.
- Marko Debeljak, Nathalie Colbach, Aneta Trajanov, Panče Panov, Sašo Džeroski,
Modeling co-existence of growing conventional and GM crops by up-scaling process,
Presented at 2nd Workshop on Ecological Indicators "Methods and instruments for the scientifically sound use of landscape and socio-ecological indicators", 16-19 May, 2006, Menaggio, Como, Italy, 2006.
- Sašo Džeroski, Andrej Kobler, Valentin Gjorgjioski, Panče Panov, Predicting forest stand height and canopy cover from LANDSAT and LIDAR data using data mining techniques,
Presented at the Second NASA Data Mining Workshop: Issues and Applications in Earth Science, May 23-24, 2006, Pasadena, PA, 2006.
- Marko Debeljak, Aneta Trajanov, Panče Panov, Sašo Džeroski, Nathalie Colbach, Up-scaling GENESYS outputs on regional level,
Presented at Effects of Genetically Modified Organisms to the Landscape Level Workshop, 30-31 Jan. 2006, Bremen, Germany, 2006.